GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been contemplating on CatsCade for awhile. I really want to take ALOT of time off for the Colorado run. Which means I more than likley need to work alot of weekends to be able to do that. With my line of work my weekends are my most money producing times. And it alos depends on my customers. I cant determine when trucks are going to break down, but I can get all the preventive work done. Its hard sometimes to juggle 700+ vehicles. If we or I do go it might be a last minute thing and run up there like Trialsman and DDking did last year. I hate to take up a room in case somebody else can use it for 100% sure.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I care Toyo!!!!!!! 8)

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sometimes I think its a blessing and sometimes its a currse! I just got faxed to me 27 trucks to work on this weekend. I am supposed to be going to the Fla Lunch Run. Going to be some early mornings and late nights next week.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Need any help? I have a 23 year old that needs a job. You can take him under your wing and teach him the ropes

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
This being the Last Cade for which, I haven't done it! I'm doing the Rockies-Gold and useing 2 weeks vac. time and traveling "All Southwest States. I would really like to do CatsCade, but not enough Funds nor time! We'll get to do the Cade on another year!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Toyo,

We don't want to hear your excuses about work. Anyone can work. Take a real man to goof off and get away with it....LOL

Thought you were going to call me?

Dawg

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Bulldog that makes me feel good cause I must be a real man the way I goof off

·
Registered
691 Posts
When I retired I thought I would have all the time in the world to ride, well its not the case. I use to hit 4 or 5 get togethers a year, now its down to two. At least it will be Cats-Cade and Rockies-Gold this year!
Toyo, all I can say is you better get working, or let Krista & Cole come without you!

Dennis
02 orange "sunup"

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Dawg,

Toyo's just pissed off because you won't let him cook.

:D

·
Registered
280 Posts
The real question for you Toyo is,
DO YOU REALLY CARE IF OTHER PEOPLE CARE OR NOT?!!
LOL!!!!!! I know you care cause your such a caring kind of guy!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :a13:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Toyo,
I care. C'mon you gotta get up there. Just won't be the same. It's gonna be nice weather and with someone else doing the cooking and other chores, I was hoping we would get more chances to ride this year. You can do it, I know.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Toyo,

Just sent you an e-mail. Would be good to see you at Cats-Cade, or course, I'm probably going to see you in GA the week prior, and am glad you're saving up for Colorado also!!!

DT

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dawg, Did you ask me to call you? I will get with you when I get back from Florida. Pm me your #s. I lost them when I lost my phone. Dont ask. LOL

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Stephen, my friend, you better be there! If I'm going to haul my sorry carcass up from Texas, you and the missus had better be in Liberty or thereabouts when I am! Guys are right - wouldn't be the same without you. If Dawg's threat holds true, this may be the last time for Cats-cade. Now you wouldn't want to miss out on that, would you?

Mesquite Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts