GL1800Riders Forums banner

My Plans On CatsCade, If Anyone Cares!

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  MesquiteBob 
#1 ·
I have been contemplating on CatsCade for awhile. I really want to take ALOT of time off for the Colorado run. Which means I more than likley need to work alot of weekends to be able to do that. With my line of work my weekends are my most money producing times. And it alos depends on my customers. I cant determine when trucks are going to break down, but I can get all the preventive work done. Its hard sometimes to juggle 700+ vehicles. If we or I do go it might be a last minute thing and run up there like Trialsman and DDking did last year. I hate to take up a room in case somebody else can use it for 100% sure.

#4 ·
Sometimes I think its a blessing and sometimes its a currse! I just got faxed to me 27 trucks to work on this weekend. I am supposed to be going to the Fla Lunch Run. Going to be some early mornings and late nights next week.

#6 ·
This being the Last Cade for which, I haven't done it! I'm doing the Rockies-Gold and useing 2 weeks vac. time and traveling "All Southwest States. I would really like to do CatsCade, but not enough Funds nor time! We'll get to do the Cade on another year!

#10 ·
When I retired I thought I would have all the time in the world to ride, well its not the case. I use to hit 4 or 5 get togethers a year, now its down to two. At least it will be Cats-Cade and Rockies-Gold this year!
Toyo, all I can say is you better get working, or let Krista & Cole come without you!

Dennis
02 orange "sunup"

#16 ·
Stephen, my friend, you better be there! If I'm going to haul my sorry carcass up from Texas, you and the missus had better be in Liberty or thereabouts when I am! Guys are right - wouldn't be the same without you. If Dawg's threat holds true, this may be the last time for Cats-cade. Now you wouldn't want to miss out on that, would you?

Mesquite Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.