GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
RWazz-

Nice set of photos...........must have been a pretty cool ride with that group!!

I remember meeting those guys a couple years back............. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
609 Posts
With my glasses off they look like paper dummies!!!
you can see the overhead lights on the plasticed coated shirts!!!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Enjoyed meeting them, also. Didn't you take this pic, RWazz?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Geez.....pops is looking a little faded these days! His color is not looking so good.....he needs take some vitamins or something! Or maybe a better flash.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I don't think I would be bragging about hanging with those "hammer mechanics". Sure wouldn't want them working on my wing.

I often wonder how long the bondo is going to take to start falling out of those vibrating "masterpieces".

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
At least senior has the right color and type of HD :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
RWazz,

I opted out of that ride yesterday. I am glad that I had some stuff to do.

They have opened a new V-Twin repair shop for anybody to get work done. Also, I see that they are doing an awful lot of advertising lately. I wonder if they are losing their market share in the FAME market?

Bulldog

·
Registered
270 Posts
It's a wonder those guys get any bikes built, spending all their time, :roll: standing around posing for pictures!!!

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Nice photos! Looks like you had fun. I loved the photo of the young lady riding with Junior, her helmet "perched" on top of her stocking cap. I also noticed it looks like Juniors HD had high rise handlebars.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Bulldog said:
I wonder if they are losing their market share in the FAME market?
Yep... you guessed it. A good friend of mine put together all their shows this summer. At each appearance the crowd draw kept dwindling and dwindling. They fired him due to them not thinking he was doing proper marketing. What they fail to realize is their 15 minutes of fame is almost over and people are getting tired of them.

·
Registered
705 Posts
In case nobody noticed Paul and Jr standing there are cardboard cutouts.

Those guys wore thin on me a few years ago. They charge to go into their show room to see the theme bikes. Laconia asked OCC to come up for bike week this year and Pauls response was " Write a check for $100,000 and I will be there.

Gimme a break.

Boyd Coddington wear on me even more than the OCC crowd

1 - 20 of 37 Posts