·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday when I put my leg over the bike, my riding pants unsnapped. :crew:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
And it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Too much Halloween candy?

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts

Just Kidding! :lol:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Jan, It sounds like you and Toyo will be having a lot of things in common before too much longer.. :wink: I thought stuff like this only happened to Toyo :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Two words for you that might help. SALAD BAR

Mike

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
If Kirstie Allie can wear a bikini on Oprah can Jan Kokochak in a speedo be far off? I think that is TO MUCH information. :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Jan Kokochak said:
Yesterday when I put my leg over the bike, my riding pants unsnapped. :crew:
Did your Mule get out? :shock:

·
15 year Member
6,907 Posts
bnordt said:
If Kirstie Allie can wear a bikini on Oprah can Jan Kokochak in a speedo be far off? I think that is TO MUCH information. :lol:

me blinds now... me thanx yee

Matt(Ashland,MA) 8)

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
bnordt said:
Hey, my Wife bought me Speedos for my birthday......speedo sandles that is :lol: :lol: :lol: ,

me in a speedo would not be alowed in any country :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Don't worry about it Jan. That sort of thing is common with senior citizens.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I have the same problem - but then the riding pants were made in CHINA! The snap leaves a lot to be desired. :(

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Snap = safety release; pent-up pressure below the waist is dangerous.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Ah heck, that's nothing. I short time ago I responded to a post about a particular tricky transfer I had getting from bike to chair. I described in detail the carnage of the transfer and how the chair ultimately ended up on top of me after I hit the deck. (my friends, once they stoped laughing, gave me marks of 7.2 to 9.6 for dismount and expression). What I failed to mention was that this was all brought about as a result of my hand being placed on my one pants leg and thus during the transfer something had to go. Will it did, I went one way, the chair went another, and my pants stayed on the bike in the seat. :shock:

I am still paying for vision care for a few unsuspecting passer-byes. :wink: I really need to stop that commando style of dressing.

·
15 year Member
6,907 Posts
Wheels said:
Ah heck, that's nothing. I short time ago I responded to a post about a particular tricky transfer I had getting from bike to chair. I described in detail the carnage of the transfer and how the chair ultimately ended up on top of me after I hit the deck. (my friends, once they stoped laughing, gave me marks of 7.2 to 9.6 for dismount and expression). What I failed to mention was that this was all brought about as a result of my hand being placed on my one pants leg and thus during the transfer something had to go. Will it did, I went one way, the chair went another, and my pants stayed on the bike in the seat. :shock:

I am still paying for vision care for a few unsuspecting passer-byes. :wink: I really need to stop that commando style of dressing.
That must have been quite a sight!!! Maybe you could re-create that imfamous dismount at Cats-Cade next year..... pants still on seat!!! comando style!!! damm wheels.. that must have been the crowning glory of embarassing moments!!!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Well, one might think so "at first glance." Me on the other hand, I like to think of moments like this as opportunities. While my buddies were laughing at first, and giving me some really bad scores I might add. A different tune was sounded when all the ladies casually hid numbers all over my bike when I was not looking. I am still finding the darn things. 8)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Big red wide suspenders, the time has come. :lol: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts