GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the weather we are experiencing right hits ya this weekend I kinda feel sorry for ya all in Ohio . Rain/ snow/sleet and soon freezing temps at nite . This is really going to wreck your weekend . Ours here is looking way better and I will be riding . Now if ya all want pix of Saturdays ride / food / and fellow riders that day all ya gotta do is ask. Mainly because you most likely will not be out riding in this and have lots of time on your hands . But as a fellow rider being considerate I will gladly post pix for ya to am least look at while your trapped on the house . No need to thank me , it's just the nice guy I am . :twisted:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Sympathy

Rail, I hope the weather in Ohio doesn't hit until Late Friday or Saturday. My son BGBLK06 is leaving at 7 am on Friday heading down to Florida to spend 2 weeks with his mother and I. If he drives straight down it will take him about 17 hours. I think it's about 1200 miles. His bike is packed and ready to go. By the way it's going to be in the upper 70 or low 80 all next week. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Loved riding in Florida but I am back in SW Ohio now... :cry:

·
Registered
872 Posts
If the weather we are experiencing right hits ya this weekend I kinda feel sorry for ya all in Ohio . Rain/ snow/sleet and soon freezing temps at nite . This is really going to wreck your weekend . Ours here is looking way better and I will be riding . Now if ya all want pix of Saturdays ride / food / and fellow riders that day all ya gotta do is ask. Mainly because you most likely will not be out riding in this and have lots of time on your hands . But as a fellow rider being considerate I will gladly post pix for ya to am least look at while your trapped on the house . No need to thank me , it's just the nice guy I am . :twisted:
You're so thoughtful, you'd do that for us?

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
What's wrong with our weather? 64* here now. Tomorrow is going to be cold and rainy, only 47*. Then it will be in the upper 60s and low 70s for several days.

Loved riding in Florida but I am back in SW Ohio now... :cry:
Jim, I'm happy that you made it back safe. I hope you are getting better.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
What's wrong with our weather? 64* here now. Tomorrow is going to be cold and rainy, only 47*. Then it will be in the upper 60s and low 70s for several days.

Jim, I'm happy that you made it back safe. I hope you are getting better.

Thanks Boomer... waiting now for doctors analysis of a couple CAT scans...

(I don't even have a cat)
:joke:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am always willing to help fellow riders , it's a brotherhood .
It's nothing really :twisted:

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
You want to see how helpful he can be? Just tell him it involves a free meal within close riding distance of his house. :lol::lol:

I am always willing to help fellow riders , it's a brotherhood .
It's nothing really :twisted:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You want to see how helpful he can be? Just tell him it involves a free meal within close riding distance of his house. :lol::lol:
Yes let's try that :twisted:
Good news is I have no food allergies , and leftovers are rare .

·
Registered
644 Posts

Thanks Boomer... waiting now for doctors analysis of a couple CAT scans...

(I don't even have a cat)
:joke:
Welcome back RR,
You need to hurry and get a cat so you can get it scaned and get to riding.:lol:
Hope to make it down you way on Tuesday a few times

1 - 10 of 10 Posts