GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Brian and others who have posted info about Beverly.
Not wanting to interfere with their posts, I will add my thoughts here.

TJ gave me permission to use the head shot of Bev that he took, and my thanks go to him.

Beverly will be missed by many, as she was such an inspiration and fantastic friend, who loved her 'Wing, and was always there to help.

I should point out that I am not religiously inclined, but did this photo montage just for Beverly, while looking through a few tears.

Harry, ( AKA,Harryco )

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awesome job Harry. I'm sure Bev loves it too.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Very nice post, Harry!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Great post Harry, thanks for sharing it with us.

·
Registered
384 Posts
WOW! That is very nice. I'm sure she loves it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Heaven just aquired a Special Angel...this Angel doesn't need to have Wings added...for this Angel Arrived in Style...Riding Her own Wing and Brandashing a Beautiful Smile...
I never met this Angel...she sure seemed to be a wonderful person...RIP and God Speed...:biker:

Very Nice Harry...

·
Registered
183 Posts
We'll definitely miss you Bev.
Rest in Peace

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Nice job, Harry..., Thanks for doing this.

We all have our own special thoughts about Beverly, and I'm sure over the next few months, many others will take the time to post theirs as well... :thumbup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I was supposed to have dinner with Beverly during the 2008 WingDing in Greenville, S.C. Beverly overslept and missed the dinner. I never had another chance to meet her, and I will always regret that.

She was one of a kind, and I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for her. Rest in Peace, Bev. You will be missed.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Great work Harry. That was an awesome remembrance project. Five of us went to the memorial service, Sunday, down in Palm Beach. It was well attended by people that Beverly had an influence upon. She was a great inspiration to all of us.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Rest in Peace Beverly, we will miss you.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Many thanks to all that responded to Beverly's memorial project from me.
I was surprised to get so much positive feedback, as that was not the intent, but it is appreciated.

Thanks again to everyone.

Harry. AKA Harryco.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts