GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy-howdy, why didn't I do this sooner. This is the only trike I've ever ridden so I am not making any comparisons because I'm sure all brand trikes ride and handle just like mine. It handles better than I ever thought any trike could, it's like it's on a rail in the corners and rides better than on 2 wheels. Took a few stops before I quit trying to put my foot down LOL. I'm still a little weak from my medical problem but that will come back. Rode almost 150 miles with my buddy and had lunch on the way. I have a super bunch of guys I ride with and they sure lookout for the old man. I AM EXCITED!! Charley:lol:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
The most common comment after someone gets a trike is, "Should have done it twenty years ago." Yep - know the feeling. Geezerdom is just great.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Charley, as the miles go by I'm sure your enjoyment will only increase. Just take care of yourself and don't overdo things, at least, for the present. That Hannigan will grow on you. Glad you have good buddys to help you (wish I had some like that).

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'm very happy you loved it Charley.
I consider myself lucky in that I started triking fairy young (55). I am a little unusual in that I started because it looked like fun, not because I had to or anything. I like triking more than I ever liked riding two wheels. The more you do it, the better it gets!!!!
Welcome to the addiction!!!

-Dan

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Congratulations!

Just got my trike also. And after about 270 miles, still liking it.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Good for you, glad you like it.....now ride the wheels off the rascal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts