GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
******* S O L D ********** Guys, I am parting with my faithful tow vehicle. This is a good compromise of towing capacity (4000#) and gas mileage 19-24

Here is the specs:

For Sale, 2005 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4WD LS, one owner and meticuliously maintained vehicle. 70k miles in excellent shape
Victory Red Exterior with Dark Pewter Interior, Vortec 3.5 5cyl, 230hp, 4 speed automatic
Factory Trailor package with Hitch. 19-24 miles per gallon!!

All factory options including:

- Extended Crew Cab
- Z35 Suspension
- 4 Wheel Drive
- Power Convenience Package
- Cruise
- Tilt
- Power door locks
- Power Windows
- AC
- Fog LIghts
- LS Trim
- Color Keyed Appearance Package
- HD Trailering Pkg
- Light Sensitive Mirror with temp and compass
- Premium Stereo
- Sliding Rear Window
- GVW Rating 5300 LB, 3.73 Rear Axle

$$$ Thousands in Extra Addons:
- Hard folding tonneau cover
- Full Carpet Bedliner
- Factory Chrome Running boards
- Python Viper alarm system 2-way with remote start
- Iphone / MP3 radio interface and mount
- XM Satellite radio
- Dedicated Cellphone charger outlet
- (2) additional Aux lighter outlets.

Firestone Tires about 70% tread all season, rear brakes just replaced, all service done locally, one owner.

$15,500 or best offer

For more info, call 330-645-4266 and ask for Joe daytime or PM me

For additional pictures (about 50), go to: http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/uu317/jrider_pics/Stuff for Sale/2005 Colorado/

For a video of the vehicle, go to: http://youtu.be/Ly3QCPQQGUk

Posting Permission pre-approved by Site Administrator

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2005 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4WD LS

Yikes, I wrote it 3 times, reread it 4....you guys are my editors...

Thanks...ad corrected...what else did I flub up on ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pm

pm sent

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5 Cylinder..

Yes, it is a 5 cylinder. Chevy said power of a six (it does have a respectable 230hp) and gas mileage of a four (it does have a rating of 18-24). It is really a smooth running engine. I have never had an issue with the engine, except a battery replacement last year which is typical.

·
Registered
21,055 Posts
maybe it says somewhere in your ad but i couldn't find it, where are u from ? or maybe that is top secret info ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Location of Truck

The truck is in Akron, Ohio, which is North East Ohio about 45 miles south of Cleveland.

·
Registered
538 Posts
1. Is it classed as a 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton? (See #3) :shrug:
2. Does the Sat. receiver come with it? :shrug:
3. Do you know the GVW? (I plan on getting a small 5th wheel toy hauler/camper/trailer.) (Sorry, found that answer in your posting) :shrug:
4. Cloth or leather seats? (Looks like cloth) :shrug:
5. Title free & clear? :shrug:
6. NO financing on my end... if we come together on a deal I'll give you a (certified) check! :lol:
7. Go for broke and give me your drop dead mother-in-law deal!!! :thumbup:
8. Respond off-line if you like.

Hmmmm, we lived in Stow (suburb of Akron) a good while back. I was the Product Marketing Manager (Electronics) for Matco Tools (located in Stow). Loved the job & the company... hated living in the snow belt of the lakes! If Matco (division of Danaher) would have let me operate from Atlanta, I would still be with them (well, retired from them). I retired from Sheriff's dept. this past 2/28/2011 and now gotta get ready for me & the SO to start doing some traveling around! :thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Additional Specs

BugEyedTurkey:

I will post the additional info here so everyone can have access to it.

I have the original Window sticker and manual that I am getting this info from. This is the 4WD Crew Cab with Auto Trans 3.5L 5Cyl engine with a 3.73 axle and has the highest tow and GCWR rating for this truck:

1. Max Trailer Weight: 4,000 lbs
GCWR 9,000 Lbs (GCWR is the Gross Combination Weight Rating and is the total allowable weight of the completely loaded vehicle and trailer including passengers, cargo, equipment and conversions.

2. XM Satellite receiver and IPOD/Iphone interface integrated with radio comes with the vehicle.

3. See above on the ratings, but also I see a GVW rating of 5,300 lb's on the window sticker.

4. Cloth Interior in beautiful shape and is Very Dark Pewter Color, the Exterior is Victory Red

5. Title is free and clear.

6. I prefer certified funds or wire transfer.

With regard to pricing. I don't really like pricing games, so I have research that I have done with bringing the vehicle to several dealers, looking online in BlueBook, Edmunds, and other resources to come up with a fair price. I won't discuss pricing or bargain on the forum. If you are sufficiently interested, let's talk by phone and I would be happy to discuss any aspect of the purchase. I will also make accomodations for someone coming from out-of-state or if you want the vehicle shipped to your door.

If you PM me, I will respond with my cell phone number where we can talk.

BugEyedTurkey, you have a PM with my cell phone already.

One final note, I have gotten several inquires already from this forum, plus it is advertised elsewhere (same ad, same price). I would prefer it if you would post your interest here publically so all know who is in line. But the bottom line is first deposit holds it--ok fair enough.

Thanks, this is the best forum..period.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
BOY, TOY! :joke: Nice looking Truck.... Good Luck!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Back from vacation

Sorry everybody, I will respond to the PM's left to me. I was way out and had to Internet access...those places are getting harder and harder to fine... ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
** sold **

Thanks everybody!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.