GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing to see if I've got the image posting figured out. If I did it correctly, you should be able to see what our winter weather looks like, along with my two toys.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, we have stuff falling from the sky, but it's normally not white, just wet. It's only supposed to get up to 54 degrees today, tonights low in the 40's somewhere. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Shouldn't this be on the Support & Testing Board? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Duane, just couldn't resist.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, probably so. But I didn't even know the support board existed until today because I never scroll down that far and I wouldn't have a chance to show off there because nobody would see it. :D Besides, it's motorcycle related because it has my bike in it. :wink:

·
Registered
264 Posts
It was a joke Duane, just a joke. It just hit me after some of the "other" posts this morning. It's fine where it is...... :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took it as a joke, Andy, and in the spirit it was intended- a little light hearted jab at how serious we tend to take ourselves at times. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff, right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts