GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by my trike dealer/builder- Trikes, Trailers and Accessories in Oklahoma City and found the place locked up tight. Called the business phone and got a recording that said they have gone out of business.

This is a shame because they were wonderful people and took great care of their customers in OKC and surrounding area.

Now my concern is- who will take care of my 2011 CSC trike if it needs warranty work done ? From several blogs on this site, it will probably have some type of drive line troubles in the future. Wish I had known this before spending $ 33,000.00 . Just had it installed in April 2011 .

·
Registered
502 Posts
Trike Dealers

Get on the CSC web site and they will tell you who there dealers are close to you. You could also go to your local Honda dealer and they can also tell you who is a CSC dealer.

Don't get to panic ridden over this CSC like all trike companies have there small percentage of defects and some of them have surfaced. I have a Hannigan and the other day one of them went bad that doesn't make all bad. Like all equipment keep an eye on the maintenance and you will be fine. Read you service manual and do the service at the intervals.

What ever you do don't let a dealership do warranty work on the bike that do not put trike kits on. Because if you do and they tell Honda that it is a trike your warranty is null and void. JMO

Sonney
Altus Motorspors
Altus, Oklahoma 73521
United States
580 477 1500
www.altusmotorsports.com
[email protected]
Sehorn Yamaha
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
United States
405 275 6606
www.sehornyamaha.net
[email protected]
Shawnee Honda
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804-1331
United States
405 273 1400
[email protected]
Trikes Trailers & Access.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73128
United States
405 495 7822
[email protected]

Altus Motorspors
Altus, Oklahoma 73521
United States
580 477 1500
www.altusmotorsports.com
[email protected]
Sehorn Yamaha
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
United States
405 275 6606
www.sehornyamaha.net
[email protected]
Shawnee Honda
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804-1331
United States
405 273 1400
[email protected]
Trikes Trailers & Access.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73128
United States
405 495 7822
[email protected]

Here are some in Ok. don't know where you are at? Sonney

·
Registered
572 Posts
I know your anguish. The same fate befell my trike installer 2 years ago. Why do the good guys who put the customer first finish last??:wrong: Really had hoped that my local Honda dealer was going to pick up Hannigan a year ago. I think the sour economy has kept them from completing the deal. My next dealer is 2 hours away.
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts