GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled into the electrical connections tent at the daytona international speedway on tuesday and lewis installed the heli risers and traxxion tie rod. Wow what a difference those 2 additions made in terms of tightening up my steering and putting the handlebars in a more comfortable position. I took the bike for a quick 500 mile warm up ride as i was set to participate in the iba jacksonville annual party and bbg 1500. Wednesday o my way up to jacksonville for the iba party i stopped back in at lewis tent and he installed his fog light kit for me. The honda fog light that I had installed when i purchased the bike is downright terrible. I was excited to get these lights installed before my ride as i would be doing alot of night riding. I also had an f4 +4 installed prior to my ride. My bbg went off without a hitch. The ride took us from jacksonville out to spanish fort alabama back down the west coast of florida to naples and then across to pompano beach before finishing up in jacksonville. I completed 1500+ miles in 21 hours 10 minutes visiting 5 different points of interest. The lights lewis installed for me worked amazing. I never even turned on my led rider spot lights as his fog lights did an amazing job of lighting up the road. I highly recommend his product especialy if you do alot of night riding. Prior to installing the f4 +4 i had a honda tall windshield whoch did an ok job of reducing buffeting on my head but my shoulders still got a lot of wind. The f4 was just what i was looking for to provide the same level of wind protection i had on my previous model wing. I had an amzing experience with both electrical connections and f4 they are both awesome companies to work with.

Attachments

·
15 year Member
6,899 Posts
Congratulations on your safe ride, beautiful bike too!!

Mattbcnv

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
Nice ! Looks like ya had great weather to !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts