GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shes picking up my...........uh..... HER Trike today... Woo Hoo.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Brian, Good for both of you. The best day for me was when Holly got her trike. She wasn't too excited at first BUT NOW she wouldn't think of rideing with me. I couldn't drag her to get on the back of my bike. She can keep up with me whether we are going 80 MPH down the express way or flying through curves. I am sure she will be one HAPPY camper. Good luck to both of you. What kind of trike did you get?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she got an 03 Champion, new. Silver, easy steer, hitch, no accessories.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Brian,

You are in TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!

That no accessory remark you made, is going to cost you a bunch.

If you think for 1 minute that your cutie is going to let you dress out your machine and ignore hers, you have an other thought coming.....LOL

Best of LUCK to both of you, and many HAPPY (S)MILES. :lol:

Bulldog

·
Registered
436 Posts
BrianSC,

That sounds wonderful. Maybe one day soon we can link up and go riding since I'm right here in Sumter myself. Take care and hope to see you soon. :blw1:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
The guy across the street from my parents in FtMyers got a trike for his wife. On her maiden voyage she pulled a wheelie from the driveway to the end of the street and soiled herself in the process. Last I heard she hasn't been back on it yet but the guy has a garage full of bikes, its only a matter of time. Maybe plastic pants are in order until familiar with the thing?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn, fellas I dont know how this happened..... I posted this message a month ago......... I dont know how it got back up to todays postings....... But I really do apprecialte all the replys.

No wheelies........... No plastic pants required............. shes a rider. just wnats Goldwing Pleasures minus weight/balance requirements. shes got it! thanks again yall.................. & Take it EZ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts