GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife gave me a very insignificant Christmas present... I only received what I wanted, a 2007 Goldwing airbag (blue of cource... the fastest color). Maybe next year I'll get a nice present.
Dave

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
sounds like a long ride to HER favorite restaurant, then a nice stay at HER choice of place. and of course some chrome for the rear section of the bike :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Dave,
Congratulations on your new ride!
You're gonna love it.

Just got mine back in November and every day since then it's been like Christmas.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue,
Some great ideas to consider... except the bit about chrome. Call me a late addition to the antichrome movement! :lol: :lol: :lol:
KH

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dawg,
My hope is that she will come with me to Cats-Cade 07... a mere few days after I turn the ancient age of 49!
Dave

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Dave,

She will be welcome and there will be lots of mixed, old service people running around, looking for someone to talk to. Not necessarily listen to them....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
19,227 Posts
Keghead said:
My wife gave me a very insignificant Christmas present... I only received what I wanted, a 2007 Goldwing airbag (blue of cource... the fastest color). Maybe next year I'll get a nice present.
Dave
YOU MY FRIEND- HAVE A PERFECT WIFE

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

:wink:
Dave,
Congrats and hope y'all both enjoy the heck out of it.
CatsCade this year should be interestin' with Meesh callin' the shots while BullDog does his old Air Farce bobblehead routine replacin' "Yes Suh" with "Yes Maam or certainly Dear". Watch that chrome stuff, an addiction many here can't kick and cold turkey isn't recommended. :lol: :lol:
It's best to get the bigger and better toys on the lower side of the AARP Card, then ya get to enjoy 'em much longer (as I did and am gettin' a thrill a minute plus my wife okays it!)
8)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
laen said:
Keghead said:
Dave
YOU MY FRIEND- HAVE A PERFECT WIFE
She's put up with me for 12 of the best years of my life... we've been married 24 so fifty percent seems pretty good. :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course she says that's 12 more years than she's had, but she still puts up with me and we have two great kids.... what more could you want?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
She own a liquor store and fishing boat., too? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man, you are a very lucky guy. Keep her happy!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Keghead said:
Dave
Yep!
Just when you think you got it all figured out....
You know just where things stand....
You're in total control......
Kool and collected....
Nuthin' you can't handle...

They go and do something like that...:roll:
And there you are.....
Dazed and confused.... :eek:4:
But.... OH SO HAPPY.

Congrats on the Great wife.....:yes1: :yes1: :yes1:
Yeah, and I guess the new Wing is OK too. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
DC

·
Registered
327 Posts
Keghead said:
Dave
Have your wife call mine...I need all the help I can get...Have your wife tell mine I deserve it for 22 years of D.I.Y. projects around the house (think of all the money saved), D.I.Y. on the vehicles (again money saved), no divorces (a lot of money saved)....so on and so on... :money1:

and a little slush fund to bling it up a bit... :money1:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I.M.Winginit said:
Keghead said:
Dave
Have your wife call mine...I need all the help I can get...Have your wife tell mine I deserve it for 22 years of D.I.Y. projects around the house (think of all the money saved), D.I.Y. on the vehicles (again money saved), no divorces (a lot of money saved)....so on and so on... :money1:

and a little slush fund to bling it up a bit... :money1:
No Way! My wife would be reminded of my incompleted projects and she might take the keys from me until they're all done.

W

·
0 Posts
Keghead said:
Dave
So is it the 1/16" scale or larger..........LOL

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on the airbag model - hope you never see it deploy! I just bought my 06' Airbag model a month ago - absolutely love it - can't get enough!

Best Wishes,

Brian G 8)

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
She sure sounds like a keeper to me!!!!!!!

Congrats on the new wing as well.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congratulations!
My kinda wife.
I'm working on trying to talk mine into triking our bike.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts