GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, not as a passenger. She got up front and did a few laps around the parking lot all by herself. She didn't crash, or run off into the grass, and when she got off, she was SMILING!

What have I DONE!

:eek:4:

·
Registered
531 Posts
No, not as a passenger. She got up front and did a few laps around the parking lot all by herself. She didn't crash, or run off into the grass, and when she got off, she was SMILING!

What have I DONE!

WOW 2 wings would'nt that be great?:lol::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sounds like you will soon be a two wing family

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts

What have I DONE!

You just blew another $28k. Nice going!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Now you did it she going to be riding your wing on the weekends and you can stay home and cut the grass. LOL

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Should never have let her get off the back seat. Now the savings account takes a big hit and your fuel milage on rides now is down to around the 20 MPG range when you stop at the pumps. Lucky you my wife has no desire to get on the front seat she would rather sit back and relax/sleep on a trip.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Rodney,

I don't have a crystal ball, but one is not needed for everyone to foresee your future will include more wheels! :thumbup:

Reach deep, young Jedi! :lol:

Mike

·
Registered
150 Posts
WTF? You crazy?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts

What have I DONE!

You may have to learn to ride pillion.

·
Premium Member
19,723 Posts
We have a new lady who rides with our wing group and she can ride the hell out of the bike

·
Registered
645 Posts
All good as long as you convince her to take the old one and get a new one for yourself.:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts