GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife up to the room today and came back to my room almost in tears. Bill and Mirtes took her up to get my personal effects and she couldn't believe her eyes. She tried to describe it but said she couldn't do it justice and that Bill took pictures. So I'm sure he'll post them later.

One thing I can say for sure about the Traxxion kit is that it cannot prevent crashes. :lol:

I'm still waiting for my digestive system to kick in so I can poop and go home. Still in pain and I have a tube down my nose so it's hard to talk or do anything. They have me sitting up in a wheelchair now, so I'm getting a little surf time in.

Thanks for everything.

· Registered
324 Posts
Hey Dan, never talked to you before, but read many of your posts. Glad to hear you are doing better. Wishing you a speedy recovery also. Harry

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Dan

Dan
Please be well.
Pete

· Registered
233 Posts
Dan,

At least you're safe where you are. Get well soon and know you remain in our prayers. Ya' can't keep a good man down for long! 8)

· Registered
1,883 Posts
Good Luck, get well, get riding soon

· Registered
280 Posts
Dan, I hope you get to poop soon and go home where you will be more comfy, never thought Id say that to someone but oh well life is full of suprises. Wishing you a speedy physical recovery and your SO a speedy emotional recovery from the Lone Star State.

KCButch
Texas Wing Rider

· Registered
4,007 Posts
DDKing sorry to hear of your accident.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and that the doctors give you plenty of pain meds. I always say... better living thru chemistry!

Looking forward to your many continued comments and posts on this here motorcicle board.

Get well soon!

We all are thinking and sending prayers your way!

· Registered
1,317 Posts
ddking said:
.....I'm still waiting for my digestive system to kick in so I can poop and go home. ....
Does this mean the doctor says you're full of it? lol. Just kidding. I'm glad to hear you're up and around at least a little bit. I'm echoing everyone's well wishes and are keeping you in my prayers. God Bless you and your wifey.

· Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Dan,
Good to see ya closer to vertical in a chair at least and a personal update is good for you and the rest of us that have had the pleasure to meet ya. :wink:
Havin' been in yer position with a body function issue holdin' up "the out the door" situation, all I'll add is bribery works with some nurses when it comes to some of that stuuf that makes it leave ya and quickly. :wink:
Good luck on gettin' sprung, restin' up at home will definitely help and I'll bet you'll have regular visits from the "nermal folks" in yer area. 8)

:flg:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.