GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Goldwing DCT
4 Posts
Im new to the forum but have learned a lot since I got my 2019 Goldwing...thank you for all you do and have done even for me as a newbie to the motorcycle world (coming from F3 Spyder to the Honda Goldwing 3 wheels to 2 wheels has been an experience and this forum has helped me alot..

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Thank you for everything you have done.

Wish you the best.

Donnie

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Thank you for all you have done for us!

·
Premium Member
7,048 Posts
We definitely had our “differences“ …..
Godspeed … to a fair human being with a thankless job….

here’s to you MM

wherever your Journey, I hope it is happy… you deserve it

mattbcnv

·
Registered
776 Posts
MM no doubt were all going to miss you around here. Thanks for the great job you have been doing. When it’s time to move on it’s time & I respect you for that. Wishing you the greatest blessings in life but please don’t be a stranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
It seems appropriate somehow for the thanks to roll in after MM finally moved on from the thankless job.

Thanks. Fair winds and following seas.

Surely there are some 8 year olds around who can pick up the tech support end better than what we've got left and will work for a Happy Meal now and then. Now Glen and Bob will split all the moderator loot 2 ways, less those Happy Meals. So, basically, Happy Meals all around and that's all there is.

Stay hard, gentlemen. Don't let common sense get in the way of you continuing to do this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is with a sad heart when Glockjock & I received a PM from MM this morning, saying he was giving up all the pay, bonuses, and perks of being a Mod/Admin & stepping down, effective immediately. MM was named a Mod 2/19 and has had a steady hand at the wheel ever sense. When Glen & I (Fred & Barney) are stumbling our way through this computer stuff, MM made us look like bumbling fools. The man is a wiz, researching things.

We just felt that you need to know the status of your 'mod squad' and hope you will join us in wishing him (or her) a very heart-felt thanks for the years they have dedicated to this forum. Check out the For Sale forum sometime. All those closed threads, after members have sold something......That was MM. And that was literally 100's and 100's of post to go through. Shows the dedication of this person. And this is just one example of the behind-the-scene work this person has done.

So please join us in thanking MM for an extraordinary dedication to the board, along with a huge dose of common sense.

Hopefully this 'person' will grace us with their presence on the board, but without the additional pressures of being a mod.

Let me be the first. A huge thank-you for all that you've done for the board. Whether they know it or not, the board is in your debt!
How do you replace someone like this? Hard to find a new Batman. Thank you for all you have done and all the very best for what's ahead of you. Ride safe.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts