·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Dang, somebody went and put a Trike conversion together BACKWARDS! :shock:

(Or maybe it is the latest Issetta sp? :?: )

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
That is a sidecar. I saw one like it last year in Vermont. I think the sidecar is built by Hannigan. The one that I saw has Honda car tires all around since the rig does not lean but slides around some corners. Very slick.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
that MIGHT BE Bombardier's new three wheeler that they are going to release at a press conference in the fall.

It's *suppose* to be hush-hush. The rumor is they took the bike to Deals gap and asked Killboy to NOT PHOTO the bike. But like idiots, they never got it in writing.

So guess what, he took a pix :lol:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Previous post said it "slides" around corners, looks like that may be true. Looks like the passenger is wearing a diver's weight belt, that can't be good:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
pronomian said:
Previous post said it "slides" around corners, looks like that may be true. Looks like the passenger is wearing a diver's weight belt, that can't be good:

Maybe just as simple as simulating a heavier passenger?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
That looks like 40+ pounds of weight. That is a bunch of weight around your waist. Whatever it is looks awsome though.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looks like it has car tires front and rear...

·
Registered
977 Posts
I saw a similar vehicle last year on the Blue Ridge Pkw. Built more like a 3 wheel car than this "bike". They used the BMW drive-train off the 1200. It was 1 of 5 imported last year. At least that was what the guy said.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Dive Master said:
That looks like 40+ pounds of weight. That is a bunch of weight around your waist. Whatever it is looks awsome though.
But the weights look extremely dangerous to me! Any kind of mishap
could result in massive internal injuries to the person wearing them.
:eek:4:

·
Registered
364 Posts
lawn mower..??

Um...that mystery trike looks a golf course lawn mower...

darn...now I want to watch Caddyshack again. I love that movie!

"What an incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes outta no where to lead the pack, at Augusta". - Carl Spackler

·
Registered
696 Posts
trike

mad by can am

·
Registered
696 Posts
trike

made by can am oops on first message

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
There is a "Motorcycle Accident Lawyer" drumming up business that is always at the "Rock Store" up on Mulholland Hwy and is usually at motorcycle events like the "Love Ride" or RIP's B.A.D. Ride here in Southern California.

I always wondered what that 3-wheeler was that he rode, now I know, It's a T-Rex!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
If you go to www.motorcycle-usa.com
There is a story about this trike. It is a factory Bombardier. Looks like the factory will be selling the "Spyder" real soon. They are going to show this new style trike Feb.8th. Bombardier makes the Aprilia 1000cc engine which makes 139hp. They wonder if this is the engine to be put into these trikes.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
BlueWing said:
If you go to www.motorcycle-usa.com
There is a story about this trike. It is a factory Bombardier. Looks like the factory will be selling the "Spyder" real soon. They are going to show this new style trike Feb.8th. Bombardier makes the Aprilia 1000cc engine which makes 139hp. They wonder if this is the engine to be put into these trikes.
I win :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what do I get :wink:

F

·
0 Posts
The official launch in February 9th, That coincides nicely with the International Motorcycle Show opening in Chicago this weekend. I'm going and hope to take some pictures. According to the website, WI is one of the limited number of states its being released in so we'll have them in stock where I work. Can't wait to see and ride one!

OK, Bombardier, it needs hard saddlebags for the rear, if its going to be a "touring" machine. Cough em up. :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts