GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made my first (and certainly not my last) venture on Nacimiento-Fergusson Road while on my way to MotoGP. To say the least, the ride was fun and challenging. Here are a couple of clips.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I was on a little trip to Cambria and decided to head on up 1 to Carmel. Headed East to catch the 101 and went right by Laguna Seca and saw a zillion sport bikes. Had no idea there was racing going on.

On Monday saw bunch of bikes coming my way on 126, I guess heading on back South converting 101 to 5.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nice vid's.

I rode in CA in 2005, 2006, and 2010. Can't wait to get back.

From the desert, mountains and ocean, it has it all.

Thanks for sharing.

Mark

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I had planned to ride N-F this spring, and stay at Lucia Lodge right on the coast, but the landslides closed the road. We were headed to northern CA from the LA area, and it would have meant a lot of backtracking to do the ride over N-F road, and then continue up north. The ride is still on my "to do list," and your videos just added a little more pressure to get it done!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have a few questions: (1) what is the condition of the pavement? I couldn't tell by the shadows, but the video made it look smooth. (2) When did you shoot the video? (3) How long did the ride take from Hwy 1 to Hwy 101?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts