GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody here have givin a name the the voice on thier GPS?
I thoght about Gertrude :D but the wife doesn't care for it much :shock:
oh well...maybe Dollie :D

Wht Lightning

·
Registered
847 Posts
Best one I heard and use is Bitchin Betty!!!

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
We call her "Nav-Bitch" and when she speaks everyone listens. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
wingnutzz said:
I use Diana -- since she does not do well in tunnels.

Yes, I know, I am baddddddddddddddd!!!!
When it gets cold here, I get a little slow on the uptake. It took me a minute to get this one. Then it was very funny. :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Why not just call her by her real name "Jill"?

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Well, a lot of us over the last 5 years on this board have called her Bitchin Betty. I really do think the name sticks when you get tired of listening to her.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
My wife calls her 'Damnthing", as in 'turn that damn thing off." I just think of her as a sirens call to distant places. Take me there. :)

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Bill, where was it named Gretta Garmin when it first came out??? It sure wasn't on this board.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have to say that DIANA is really a GREAT name because she doesn't do very good in TUNNELS!!! LOL!!! That is so FUNNY in a SICK kind of way!!!

DIANA, please forgive us!!!

I also like Bitchin Betty particularly when she wants you to go a different way than you know you should go. I get tired of hearing her say RECALCULATING.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
We call ours Wanda because we can wanda, (wander), where ever we want to and she will get us back home. We didn't make it up, pretty sure we got it off of this board. She becomes Witchy Wanda if she has to recalculate.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Lizzy,Short for Elizabeth, as in the British voice ( Queen Elizabeth)

Dumbass, when she gets me lost.....

Dingbat? ( that's for us real old farts)

I need a new one.....

G

·
GPS voice name

We call ours TRIXIE ala TRICKSIE cause she seems to enjoy giving us information that only adds to her mirth.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I call her the Dominating Diva, she tells you what to do. Can't tell if she is wearing boots or not.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Can't tell if she is wearing boots or not.
But of course she is, black boots, fishnet hose, whip, thong, bustier, big smile.......it's cold outside today, gotta have something to do :lol:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Well thanks to Joyces first trip with one (Polecat was the navagator on this) we now call ours the "Old Crow"....

You can ask Polecat about all the fine details. :wink: :wink:

Ross

·
Registered
705 Posts
This definitely a SLOW DAY for people to even think about this less give it a name

when I get tired of it I turn the volume down or shut the voice off

1 - 20 of 45 Posts