GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went out to the ranch and watched them today. It was a bad day with a whole lot of CRASHES!! One guy had something happen and his wagon totally flew into parts and I'm talking fragments. He was still in his buck board seated position sliding to a stop on is ass but the wagon looked like a bomb had just distroyed it. Somehow he walked away! Some of the others weren't as luck though. The ambulance units and med flights stayed busy all afternoon. There was one death, however it was a fellow that passed in his travel trailer of nature causes. One more day (Sunday) and it's over for 2011. Maybe no one else will get hurt this year?

Like I said in the original post, motocross is romper room to what these guys try. I call it pure "NUTS"!! At least in motocross or car racing you can cut the throttle and hit the brakes, but these teams of horses or mules have minds of their own and sometime don't stop until running into something....anything!!! In one class they even have 4 mules harnessed to litlle mini wagons!! NO WAY!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts