GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 National Champs in Basketball and Football. I am so proud of our Gators. There is a party going on here in Gainesville. Come on Florida Fans....You can brag a little now.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
CharlieUPI said:
2006 National Champs in Basketball and Football. I am so proud of our Gators. There is a party going on here in Gainesville. Come on Florida Fans....You can brag a little now.
To bad they weren't undefeated like Boise State. :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Champs

Boise State wouldn't be undefeated if they were in the SEC.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Champs

Forgot. Good on ya Florida. WAAAARRRRRR EEEEAAAAGGGlLLLLLeeeee

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ahhhh, the ol' strength of schedule again. You must be part sports writer. Undefeated is undefeated.
Good on ya Gators, great game. Your the best team with one loss in the nation. :lol:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
The Gators looked great last night. I think it's the first complete game they've played in a long time.

The defense was smothering, and the offense looked unstopable.

Boise State is a great team, and I pulled for them against OK. We'll never know if they would be able to handle the Gators, since there is no playoff system. I don't think they would have though, but stranger things have happened.

I'm 51 and have been a Gator fan since I was old enough to know what the University of Florida was. This was a great win.

Plus, the added bonus of being the only team ever to have National Champions in Basketball and Football in the same year.

Ahhhhh...it's good to be a Florida Gator.

Dep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts