GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone besides me going to the National Cornbread Festival in South Pittsburg, Tennessee this weekend? It's just a little west of Chatanooga, TN. My wife and I will be there and be on a Red and Silver 2012 wing.

Now I know what you are thinking, I thought the same thing when my wife told me we were going. "There's no such thing as the National Cornbread Festival" I said. So my wife showed me this…. http://www.nationalcornbread.com.

Looks interesting and it's only about 2 hours from home so it's a great day trip for us.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Wow, how much FUN is that? :thumbup:
Even a car show...
thecruiser

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks for the post. I was looking for some place to ride to this weekend, I might check it out.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Thanks for the post. I was looking for some place to ride to this weekend, I might check it out.
Bring your checkbook though. looks like they charge you to drive through town.
thecruiser

·
Outta Here by M2
1 Posts
We went last year, got the T-shirt. We're planning on it again this year, but other things got in the way at the last minute. Great fun, and always a bunch of bikes there. Be hungry when you get there, cause there's plenty to eat. Always a good deal on Lodge cast iron cookware, since it's made there.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts