GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I increase the Navigation volume to my headset so I can here it well? The radio volume is fine, but when the radio cuts back for the Nav directions, at highway speed I almost cannot hear it. I had the Nav volume set to 30, which is way to high through the speakers. What am I missing?

·
Love The DCT
12,024 Posts
How can I increase the Navigation volume to my headset so I can here it well? The radio volume is fine, but when the radio cuts back for the Nav directions, at highway speed I almost cannot hear it. I had the Nav volume set to 30, which is way to high through the speakers. What am I missing?
See what the nav volume level is when you are listening through the headsets. You are able to set different volume levels when listening through the speakers or the headsets and they are independent of each other.

:doorag:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Set your headset to Max volume, then adjust music and nav volume down to taste. They are separate volume levels.

The trick is headset to Max first. Otherwise you are constantly trying to balance the other two.

·
Registered
242 Posts
When in the NAV program, press menu, then select Nav Volume, then you can adjust your nav volume. I run my Nav volume around 10 with my J&M BT04 bluetooth helmet set adjusted to full volume. You can also adjust the nav volume while the nav program is giving turn instructions, but it's tricky to catch it that way before it goes back to regular audio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts