GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today after a gas stop I took off and my Nav screen never progressed passed the very first .. "Honda Navigation" screen .... it just stuck there. Also there was no sound from my audio devices .. and any of the buttons that change options that show on the display seemed to do nothing.

Upon arriving at my destination someone said they heard of this so it may be a pre-2012 occurence too ... but said to remove the fuse to the display a few minutes (right column, 2nd from bottom). I did that and everything returned to normal ... no problems for the rest of the day.

Doing this resets everything .. such as radio presets.

Thought I'd share in case anyone ran across this ... I'll advise ifI have any further occurences.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine locked up at that screen once also.while stopped i held down the ent center button and that reset and booted up the navi the rest of the way.This happened once in 6000 miles.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine locked up at that screen once also.while stopped i held down the ent center button and that reset and booted up the navi the rest of the way.This happened once in 6000 miles.
Great tip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts