GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a happy customer.

Like all of us with Nav similar to what the 2010 Wing has I was bothered by sun glare on the screen. When the sun was off at an angle behind me I could not even see the screen.

I purchased a glare shield from Chris Edwards who is a user here on the forum. IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

Everything came with the shield to install it. Installation took less than minute.

The screen looks very professional when it is installed.

This was the best $25.00 I have spent on accessories.

I get nothing for this ad (other than sharing a great product) but for those that might be interested I'm sure Chris would not mind my sharing his email address with all of you. It is [email protected]. Drop him an email if you are fighting a glare problem on your Nav screen.

Bill

·
Registered
124 Posts
Definitely agree!
Great product....if "K" or "SC" start doing a knock-off, I'm sure they'll run $45-$50 !!! Hope Chris gets his patent!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Thank you, appreciate the comments.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just got mine today.... havent had a chance to try it out.... but VERY well constructed. Only feedback I would give is to provide a smaller round piece of velcro to hold the unit it... I don't think it needs such a large piece and the smaller round one would be less noticeable.
Just some feedback.... very excited about using it soon!
:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Good point, I'll give that a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts