GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there is somewhere in Canada to purchase the 2019 updates for my 2015 Wing ? Garmin evidently will not ship to Canada and the Dealer wants over $300. GPS City used to carry them but not any more.

·
Vendor
17,780 Posts
Wondering if there is somewhere in Canada to purchase the 2019 updates for my 2015 Wing ? Garmin evidently will not ship to Canada and the Dealer wants over $300. GPS City used to carry them but not any more.
If you want, have them shop it to me, and I'll ship it to you. The cost will be the add'l shipping charge.

·
Registered
249 Posts
FYI. I ordered my update for my 12 on the 15th. Still has not shipped in spite of them saying on the 15th it would ship in 3-4 days. As of today according to garmin they are on back order as Honda was slow in sending them the updates???? Anyway, I was told that they would not ship until after May 1.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
FYI. I ordered my update for my 12 on the 15th. Still has not shipped in spite of them saying on the 15th it would ship in 3-4 days. As of today according to garmin they are on back order as Honda was slow in sending them the updates???? Anyway, I was told that they would not ship until after May 1.
Thanks for the update, Rick. I ordered mine on the 18th for my '09.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you want, have them shop it to me, and I'll ship it to you. The cost will be the add'l shipping charge.
Thanks for the offer Greg, tried to ship to another friend in the US. Garmin canceled the order because my credit card gave them a Canadian billing address. So I got my nephew in the US to order it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I called Garmin again last Friday as it hasn't shipped, but I noted I had a pending charge on my CC. They told me it it wouldn't ship now until the end of May and said it was Honda's fault. Said they had to get new cards or something. Anyway, it hadn't shipped yet.

If you call please post what they tell you so we can compare stories.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
This is total BS!
I ordered on 4/11 and when I had not received it on 5/2 I called Garmin.
I got a very generic response that the item is on backorder. I expressed my displeasure, but kept the order intact.
THEN, 3 days ago I get another robo phish to purchase the same Garmin update.
Garmin you are pissing off ur fans!
If u want to sell an item make it available!!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Ordered for my 17 on 4/12. The 3rd pending transaction showed up on my credit card today, so maybe they are getting closer to shipping. I’m in no big rush so as long as it gets here sometime soon, I’m good.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Just got conformation that mine has been shipped.

·
Vendor
17,780 Posts
I placed an order for a couple of them today. For mine, I think it said 4-6weeks.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Placed my order 4/17.......still waiting and no updates from Garmin.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just tracked mine. It shows it got to Dallas area DHL Ecommerce site around 6 tonight. Shows Wednesday as delivery date. We get stuff overnight from Dallas via UPS as a matter of routine. I'm in SW Oklahoma. But.....at least it's on it's way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts