GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, when starting my bike, the display would give a message indicating something like "route information not available." The day prior, I had used the navigation to locate a business in a different city. I have no idea how to cancel navigation after getting to the destination, but that is the least of my concerns. I was trying to go through the menus to figure out how to cancel it when it suddenly reset. One more try at the menus and it appeared to reset again, but this time, no graphics and the audio went out. Now, when you go to start it, the display will flash, but still no graphics or radio. If you turn the Mode button, it will beep, but nothing I have tried gets it working. Desperately need help.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I had a similar issue some time ago. First place I’d look is the GPS unit. Check with Techdude, he helped me and I’m pretty sure he can assist you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, I didn't have time to try anything after this happened. I got home an hour ago and disconnected the battery and let it set for almost an hour.
Finally reconnected the battery and voila, it appears to be working. Will take the bike for a spin and verify. Thanks to those who responded ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts