GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called to order the update I have been reading about for my 08 and I was told that it has been temporarily suspended due to a software issue. It will be available for sale again in August. Has anyone else that already got theirs heard of this yet or did I just miss it? This only affects 06-08.

·
Registered
911 Posts
it's all over this board....

from Garmin.....

Garmin has identified an issue with the map update card for the Honda Gold Wing Navi. This issue affects map updates for model years 2006–2008. As a result, shipments are temporarily on hold. Garmin is committed to quality and customer satisfaction, and we are proactively working to resolve this issue in a timely manner. We expect the map update cards to begin shipping in August, and we apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause.

·
Registered
589 Posts
The new SD card for my 2010 worked, the CF card for my 2006 did not work.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I received an email from Garmin stating the software issue. The said that Garmin would contact me within the next 4 weeks to resolve the problem. I haven't used mine but just a little bit but I haven't seen the problem yet. I will just wait and see! BTW, mine is an '08.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts