GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i BOUGHT A NAVIGATION COVER FOR MY BIKE A FEW YEARS AGO FROM A MEMBER ON HERE BUT CANT REMEMBER WHO? I HAVE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WHO WANT ONE SO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE?

·
Registered
52 Posts
i BOUGHT A NAVIGATION COVER FOR MY BIKE A FEW YEARS AGO FROM A MEMBER ON HERE BUT CANT REMEMBER WHO? I HAVE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WHO WANT ONE SO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE?

Member's board name is ChrisE. He just relocated to Dallas area…..

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
Wasn't YODA making something also...?

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
yep, chris e is moving to my neck of the woods. just send me your orders and cash. i will sell them to you for $75 a piece. :)

or you can send him a pm and get them for $25 or $30, i cant remember which, but the visor is awesome!

·
Registered
34 Posts
visor

try this website: gl1800visor.com. bought one about 6 months ago. $25 plus shipping if I remember correctly. Works and looks good.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Yes, I'm the person, as Rod stated, I just moved a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately, my tools and jigs are somewhere in here and the other half of the garage looks worse....

I'm hoping by the end of next week, most of this will be unpacked and organized.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is what i have and it works great, i will tell everyone where to get them and wait till you get settled. Thanks

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
MOVING SUCKS !!!! ESPECIALLY IF HAD KIDS AND LIVED IN SAME HOUSE FOR LONG TIME !! "WHERE DID ALL THIS CRAP COME FROM ":shrug::shrug: :lol::lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts