GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke with Karen (GM at Maurice's) today she will have us a room to meet in. As you come in the door it will be on your left and behind you. I will be getting there around 12:00, so come earler if you like. After we have a short meet and greet we can order. She will have three regesters open and they will give you a ticket number and a waitress will bring your food to you. Once again it will be at the Maurice's which is located at exit 113 off of I-26. If you are headed NW on 26 you will turn right. If you are headed SE you will turn left. Follow that road to the end (maybe a mile)and you will see Piggie Park in front of you. The safest way to get into the parking lot is to go through the light at the intersection and turn to your right between the Restarant and the drug store. Look forward to seeing you there and ride safe.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Spoke with Karen (GM at Maurice's) today she will have us a room to meet in. As you come in the door it will be on your left and behind you. I will be getting there around 12:00, so come earler if you like. After we have a short meet and greet we can order. She will have three regesters open and they will give you a ticket number and a waitress will bring your food to you. Once again it will be at the Maurice's which is located at exit 113 off of I-26. If you are headed NW on 26 you will turn right. If you are headed SE you will turn left. Follow that road to the end (maybe a mile)and you will see Piggie Park in front of you. The safest way to get into the parking lot is to go through the light at the intersection and turn to your right between the Restarant and the drug store. Look forward to seeing you there and ride safe.
This is all I know, guess I haven't been keeping up. What are the rest of the details please.:shrug:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Popatop next thread under this one. Date 3/21/09 12:30 or 12 when ever you can get there. By the way I put the date in the title on the update thread on the SC board hope, to catch more eyes on that board.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Popatop next thread under this one. Date 3/21/09 12:30 or 12 when ever you can get there. By the way I put the date in the title on the update thread on the SC board hope, to catch more eyes on that board.
Thanks, the date was what I needed. Will try to be there.
How about the youngest rider buys the oldest rider lunch?:idea:Don't ask why I make the suggestion!!!:roll:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Royal I will be spending next week end in Cary. Since it is joined at the hip to Apex do you want to meet somewhere for the trip?

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
I'm gonna try to be there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

:excited:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Royal I will be spending next week end in Cary. Since it is joined at the hip to Apex do you want to meet somewhere for the trip?

Sailor, where in Cary are you going to be? One possibility where we could meet is route 1 south exit 95 (rt55/apex) -- as soon as you get off on your right is a Mcdonalds and Burger King -- want to meet in the Burger King parking lot at 08:30?

let me know,

·
Registered
803 Posts
That sounds good. I'll be coming onto US1 off of Tryon Rd.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
is it SATURDAY YET?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Upstate SC

Anyone in the upstate of SC going down Sat?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stroller come on down glad to have ya. I am in the Picken area alot with my work be nice to meet some folks in that area

·
Registered
50 Posts
Shoundog

If u r going to be in this area let me know and we can hook up, my sweetie and I will see all of u Sat. What channel will everyone be on?

·
Registered
4,364 Posts

is it saturday yet?

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Anyone from Tenn. allowed to come??

I don't have any pull here Jerry, but I say it's OK" just
because it's all about the ride and you will have a great
300+ mile ride to get there.

Plus you get the added bonus of having Marcia and I ride
part way back with ya...LOL" ;)

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Anyone from Tenn. allowed to come??
As long as you don't bring wimpy, boxmaker or Charlie with you, it's fine. ;)

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
The ones who sit at the same table as Robeth be really careful. When he gets through eating he will excuse himself to go to the bathroom but really he is going out side to chew the fat and stick you with the bill.

How do I know because I though him that move

1 - 20 of 44 Posts