GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that one of our members, well two actually, Gary & Mikey have been able to get some new T-Shirt designs that they came up with, put into production.

These Shirts are real neat, I plan on getting a couple for Meesh and I, and A couple for some friends.

These Shirts are produced by another member of this board, Joe Ligori from Shirtznthingz.

Lots of folks have been complaining about Honda not having any shirts like Harley does, well here is a great start.

The shirts are high quality and reasonably priced.

http://store.yahoo.com/shirtznthingz/goldwing.html

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
You mean like this? Ron Melton must have been on my mind when I drew this. :D

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
They look great. When he has red available I'll be buying some.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Gary....unless I'm looking in the wrong place, his web site only shows Silver, Yellar, and Blue for the design that you posted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
T-shirt

I knew I should not have looked at those shirts. Now I'm poorer. :wink:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
He just doesn't have all the colors on the web site yet, but I did all the colors for him. On the How to Order section (up at the top) he has an e-mail and you can make arrangements with him to get the color you want. He should have all the colors up in the next day or so.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Thanks Gary

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dang it dawg you just had to post that and now I had to order not just 1 shirt but 3. :roll: I had the bill sent to you if you don't mind and I know you don't. :a13: Thanks for the new shirts.

Eddie

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Sweeeeeet ! The Dawgs Buying ! Mine are on the way ! :yes2:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Thanks Gary and Mickey, you did a great job. Joy

·
Registered
369 Posts
There ya gone and done it again Dawg. Ya gone and relieved me of some more cash. Of course I had to get one, and if I ever want to get to wear it instead of Mary, guess she needs one too. Of course then the kids will each want one too. Well that's four that I ordered. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hey Bulldog or Gary, my wife wants a tank or spaghetti strap top with that design on it. Any chance of getting one made, or will they screen one off if I send them the top? TIA

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ill be ordering some...Red Ofcourse

·
Registered
337 Posts
Got my order in. I thank you, my checkbook dont :lol:

·
Registered
224 Posts
hey G&M,
I just ordered some shirtz... Lemme know if I can pick 'em up. If not, just let me know how much I owe ya for the second one. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Thanks Bulldog. I ordered 3 today and was happy to pick up a shirt for my GL 1200 friend.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Great Job Gary or Mikey (whoever drew it).

I just have to have a couple, but I sure wish I could get a black shirt. For the last 12 years, there has been nothing in my closet but black t-shirts and blue jeans. You'd think I was hard core, but it really just helps me decide what to wear in the morning :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts