GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would buy a Goldwing in a minute if I could find a Cool looking one. I don't care about the stares and non lean aspect I want to be comfortable in any condition when I ride with my SO... In Nevada a simple rainstorm can turn the roads to ICE and I won't risk it with my SO. So if there was a trike that looked neat, that didn't cost 45K , I know the one you thiniking, Spyder boys....I mean a blacked out powder coated , kinda nipped down with red trim and abs, navi, I think I could be swayed/// anybody know of such an animal??

Matt :roll:

· Registered
809 Posts
That one will be kinda tough Matt! Have ya decided on which kit you want? Have you ridden any? Knowing what you want on it is a good thing you just have to figure out which one. I think someone just listed one down here in Texas that I thought was loaded up pretty good and a fair price and it was black. The color can always be changed just a thought! Blue is pretty;)

· Registered
10,844 Posts
I would buy a Goldwing in a minute if I could find a Cool looking one. I don't care about the stares and non lean aspect I want to be comfortable in any condition when I ride with my SO... In Nevada a simple rainstorm can turn the roads to ICE and I won't risk it with my SO. So if there was a trike that looked neat, that didn't cost 45K , I know the one you thiniking, Spyder boys....I mean a blacked out powder coated , kinda nipped down with red trim and abs, navi, I think I could be swayed/// anybody know of such an animal??

Matt :roll:
Matt,
We will be delighted to try to help you but first, please tell us what "cool looking" means to you. My definition may not be the same... As regards ice storms, I personally try to avoid riding/driving anything when the roads are icy.

· Registered
64 Posts
Matt.. I think you already said it and I'd buy it in a second. Powder coated black .. little red trim. Most trikes are pretty good anymore so get something a few years old or new and have it painted exactly the way you like it. My son likes to do stuff like that, he's an artist (its not cheap) but he'll give you a color sketch just to make sure its what you want. So far he's only done a few bikes because getting set up is expensive like airbrushes, paint sprayers, clean area to paint, etc.

· Registered
9,099 Posts
Cool for one is not cool for all.

But in your case, should be easy. Just get a trike and a rattle can of black primer. Don't even need masking tape.

· Registered
3,033 Posts
Do you want one with good taste....
or one that tastes good.

With trikes it's sort of like the old Charlie Tuna commercials.....:joke:

After all the research we did in picking the trike brand for us.....

about the only thing cast in concrete for every trike buyer......

is that you will definitely want one with.....

three (3) wheels.:wrong:

Enjoy the "treasure hunt".......and.......

get one that will shut down when you tell it to!:eek:4:

· Registered
126 Posts

· Registered
5,541 Posts
Matt,

I think I have found the "Perfect" trike for you!!!!!!

Here it is!!!!!!

I think the rider comes with the deal..... :shock:

You did say, "I don't care about the stares"! -lol-

· Registered
9,099 Posts
Looks like a TEXAS TRIKER. He going to Kerrville? :lol: :lol:

· Registered
2,582 Posts
Sorry, Guys...this is the trike Matt is looking for. I can guarantee there is only one like it. If you think this is something, you shold see the pair riding it!

· Registered
24,623 Posts
Hey Matt

My wife and I saw this just two days ago while we were touring in Las Vegas. Tried to get in touch with you while we were out there, but the darn operator said "number unlisted." We did see a guy on a bike that looked just like yours on Saturday morning as we were headed back out to Boulder City to check out some stuff that my lovely wife thought she wanted to compliment her 50Th "special day." Sorry we missed ya.

I heard you can get one of these for a song and a dance on the "Strip." Don't ask me how I know. Sure glad we went out to the Hoover Dam on Thursday and not Friday.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.