GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a Gold Wing that's a 2012 - 2017, AND have mounted a Pakit-Rak system to your bike, would you please post a picture (taken from the rear of the bike) of the system fully mounted?
I don't need to see the rear fender removed or anything like that, but I need to see what it looks like with the bag mounted.

I want to mount one on my 2015, and I already have MOST of the hardware necessary, but need to see what it looks like when it's all finished up.

Thanks in advance!

·
Vendor
17,790 Posts
The hitch used, or when using theirs, will also make a difference.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Not The Best Pics But

I could only find these pics of the Rak on my 2004 and then on my 2018 GW. The other pic is of the bracket needed for height adjust for the 2018 GW attaching to the Rivco trailer hitch. I got it from Pakit Rak with only two holes and didn't like the height of the bag on the 2018. I took it to a welding shop and he added length plus the 3rd hole to allow me to lower the bag just a little, so my brake lights show up much better.

Oh the black flap you see on the 2004 wing under the bag is my homemade mud flap I used when pulling my Mini Mate camper. I just added it with the Rak to help keep crud etc off the bottom of the bag.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts