GL1800Riders Forums banner

Need a mounted CT in Bryson City NC.

753 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Rapidray 
#1 ·
Rapid Ray is in Bryson City and called me, to see if I could log on the board to ask if anyone in the Bryson City area had a CT mounted he could use.

His is in the cords on the side but still has decent tread in the center. He blamed that on me, can you believe that? His tire is fine if he rides it straight home but then that would cut his weekend riding trip a day or two short.

If anyone has a tire (he preferred a used one) please send me a PM and I will give you Ray's cell number. He would post this message himself, but the motel he is at doesn't have Internet.

#2 ·
Thanks Murgie. I did blame you didn't I? Actually it could have been Rail32's fault or even TravelinLite. Probably it was my fault for having so much fun. Just got home and am unwinding, I may be on here for a bit though.

#3 ·
Thanks Murgie. I did blame you didn't I? Actually it could have been Rail32's fault or even TravelinLite. Probably it was my fault for having so much fun. Just got home and am unwinding, I may be on here for a bit though.
Hey Ray, now I don't feel so bad. I have left home twice thinking I had enough rubber to make it home, and I did. But boy was it close. On one trip if jpinpa hadn't let me try out a Toyo Proxes for about 500 spirited miles, I don't know if I'd a made it. Glad you are home safe and sound.

#5 ·
I do get blamed for a lot of of stuff that is pretty much deserved so feel free buddy . I often thought I should stash a satre tire and rim down there. I could easily keep I at a few places. Maybe next year I will !! Too bad cookies do not keep well , won't that be cool grab tire and a handful of cookies :thumbup: NO GOING TO HAPPEN ROCKET !!

#6 ·
Ray, Ray. :roll: You gonna use the "senior moment" card? ;)

#8 ·
I know nobody will believe this but the tire looked better after I did the 650 miles home on it. That's my story and I am sticking to it. I rode it to work today in a steady rain too, no problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.