GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention Murgie . George ( Vettersherps) is now a Darksider and needs a number, spin the big wheel and get him one please :tongue: TJranch please post info for sticker also.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I thought those guys got alphabet letters instead of numbers!:wrong: Z
Zzz

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George is riding home as I type this with ya all know smooth smile on his face. Kumho is what's on his bike now and a new one will be as soon as I get one mounted up for him on his rim :thumbup:. Another one coming I believe real soon on 1500 wing. One by one they all come around :yes1: Alphabet roads are what we love here in Wi. and Darkside numbers are the next big wave through here:yes1: Fellow rider from NY after breakfast is buying wing most likely to go Darkside the right way !! Richard there is only room for one 462 darksider:lol: points after are just for me :tongue:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Hey George,
For your DS Sticker....

Send me $5.00 an a Return

Business Size ( ruffly 9x4 )

Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.

( Remind me of the color... )
BLACK or SIVLER

T. JETER
101 BOWIE AVE
LAKE PLACID,FL.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Hey Rail, did you tell him about the cookies?:lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Hey Rail, I'll give him my number #489, for 489 Darksider cookies!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Here are my thoughts after 200 miles on my Kumo.

And was thoroughly impressed. Here are my findings:

Wet roads- excellent
Tar strips- excellent
Sweepers: have to push a bit harder at first- now excellent
Ride- excellent
Quiet- excellent
Twisties- excellent (running on II through the marsh 50 mile an hour curves up to 80 no slip even with tar strips
It no longer feels harder to turn and breezes through the round abouts.

Also took my wife for a ride on roads she always complains by saying, "Do you have to pick these roads?", She was smiling the whole time and never even hit me once.

I'm not sure how to say this without giving rail a big head, but he was right when he said I would love it. And all this time I thought he was full of bull manure. Thanks to all who tested these tires out and posted the results. You were all right. and my logical alien (rail seems to think I am from another planet. Look who's talking) brain was wrong.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not sure how to say this without giving rail a big head, but he was right when he said I would love it. And all this time I thought he was full of bull manure. Thanks to all who tested these tires out and posted the results. You were all right. and my logical alien (rail seems to think I am from another planet. Look who's talking) brain was wrong.
Awh shucks :oops: I'm blushing again and you are an alien George,I got proof on You Tube . Gotta love IPad 2 :yes1: Enjoy the ride George :thumbup: ten twenty five is cool number:yes1:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
1025 is cool. it is the year I was born....lol

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats:ride safe on that thang!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Welcome George TEN & a QUARTER was up your way last month. Had a great time beautifull state you and rail have, great roads and great cookies.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome George TEN & a QUARTER was up your way last month. Had a great time beautifull state you and rail have, great roads and great cookies.:thumbup:
Shh we don't want this to get around.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts