GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago there was a post of some playing a joke on a buddy where they decorated his yellow bike to make it like a short bus. I have a yellow bike now and my Harley and Beemer friends are trying to return the hard time I give them. Would love to post that picture on our group forum.

Yes I did a search for "short bus" but no luck.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The funny part is I was gonna do something like that if I had managed to buy the yellow 2009 instead of the gray.

I had it all worked out, I had found a musical horn that I could program two songs into, the first was "The wheels on the bus go round and round", the second would have been "Schools Out!"

I was working up a design for the stop arm that would have been selinoid operated and actually waved instead of having a stop sign.

I think it would have been cool, and a school was actually going to sponser it by providing the graphics. It helps to work with them, and I would have had to be available for DARE and SADD stuff.

All things considered, it's probably best I didn't get it done.

:(

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Short bus

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. We have a lot of fun razzing each other.

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
Here's one to pull on your Harley buddies.
Save a little used oil from you're next change.
Some time when you have the opportunity, better if some distance from home or civilization, pour some dark, used oil under one of their Harley's.
Make sure you 'fess up just before they have a heart attack:eek:4:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts