GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to talk Lewis from Electrical Connections to do some installs of his products at my home, while he is visiting us.

His visit will be a few days prior to Americade 2004. Lewis does excellent installs and makes things plug & play. Besides, he has great products!

My thought is that some of the folks in the local area, NY,NJ,CT,PA could take advantage of his presence up here in the North East.

I know that I prefer a professional install when I can get one. If there is any interest, let me know via PM or on this board and I will pass it by Lewis. Boy is he going to be suprised (or pissed...LOL)....LOL

Bulldog

PS: Meesh says she will bake cookies and keep the coffee hot.

H

·
0 Posts
Lewis has to pay his own way?

Gee, all of these other people come to your house and spend a lot of time and now you are going to make Lewis pay for his room and board?? Doesn't seem fair. But if I want to come visit does this mean I have to bring the boys and set up the tents in your front yard and sell parts? With all proceeds going to the upkeep of the Bulldog Manor and Estate???

:D :D :D :D :bdcake1:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hal;
I think he'll feed you, provide you with a bed and a good hot shower every night you stay with him. LOL

·
Registered
615 Posts
Bulldawg, great Idea!!!!! I have tried to get to his shop , a number of times, but just never enough time on my part. Traveling Tech's (TT"S) I like that.
If the timing is right I will get in on the Tech time. Just let me know and maybe I can come up there or he can get to me before he reaches you.
Joy

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joy

I will keep you in the loop. I think Lewis is up for this, just have to see how much time he has. I hope that his visit is for many days. I am looking to work with him and learn from him again.

Of course Lewis will be in charge of thecoordination. If this works out, I already have three installs of his products lined up. Not to say anything of his products, that I have stockpiled in the garage....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
jmac and TBB's testimonial

We here by certify the bulldog and Meesh are 2 of the nicest hosts you could hope to find. We had a blast when we visited with them this past summer.

They know the roads in the Catskills VERY WELL. And there is'nt a road down there that does'nt have a beautifull stream running along side of it.
(thats right Gary&mikey, streams everywhere :lol: )

Bulldog also has THE BEST PRIVATE GARAGE east of the Mississippi (meesh saw to that :D )

uuuum, think I'll make an appointment, I'm sure Lewis has SOMETHING I need :D :shock:

when is this suppose to take place, I don't mind driving 4 hours out a my way.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Jeff, there you go with that water thing again, and making us jealous.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Gary and Mickey

Yeah but just think, all that water we have up here becomes ice in these upcoming winter months. Hmmm where's I put those studs for the Wing, oh well.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Did Lewis end up staying a few days and working bike after bike after bike???

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lots of water has gone under this bridge....>LOL

Coffee and Cookies are still an option.

Please, No opinions! We don't need any more. :lol:

Never thought a 2003 Post would haunt me...LOL

ABB, you are a bad boy!..>LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Bulldog said:
ABB, you are a bad boy!..>LOL
Dawg
My mailroom kid couldn't dig his car out and I'm down in the dungeon picking my nose --- I started looking at old posts....
Try it. It's fun to see how the reality of our little world has changed through the years.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
You need a opinion ?????

Hasn't your wife given you one ?????

I know when I'm asked if I have an opinion ... I look to my wife and ask her if I do .... :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
ya know.......... Lewis is gettin some age on him.

Be good to him.

:wink: :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts