GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wing is headed for re-weld next week. To make me feel better about the hole thing, I'm doing all the prep work myself (the dealership is helpful...but I'm fearful they won't take it apart and put it back together right!). I've read through it some time ago but the old link to the "Inside Honda" pages is not working (I do have the right password, if it hasn't changed!) and the re-weld bulletin is not in the Service Information group of the new board. Can anyone provide a link or someplace I might find it?

I need the big bulletin that details all the disassembly, marking of cables, use of the templates, etc.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
on the Index Page

Join the Honda Service Informaton group and you will have access. Go to the Forum Index and clink on the Honda Service Information. Once you submit for membership to the group and get notified via e-mail, go back to the page (you will have been added) and you can then go view the info.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one I need is not in there. It used to be on the link from the old board......Hal had even posted pictures of the kit, etc. but now it's gone!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I joined this usergroup when it was formed, but to date the only thing I see when I go there is a list of other members of the group. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Nope

Chris,

Sorry about that. I thought that the one that was available from the link on the old board was also available here, but I could not find it either. I know the one you are talking about as it had the details with the drawings, pictures, etc. Just checked Fred H.'s site also and could not find it there etiher.

DT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts