GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a really good mechanic who can work on a GL1200 Wing. I already know about John's Cycle Repair in White House. I was wondering if there is anyone else in NJ or Eastern PA who is equally as good.

Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I know of a top notch Honda Tech who is semi-retired and works out of his house in Hackettstown NJ. He was lead tech for 30 years working for one dealer ( Slager Cycles which turned into Rt 15 Power Sports . He was also the service manager for many years their. His name is Ray Dunn 973-222-8794 Tell him Jim Scabet pointed you his way. You will not be dispointed.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know of a top notch Honda Tech who is semi-retired and works out of his house in Hackettstown NJ. He was lead tech for 30 years working for one dealer ( Slager Cycles which turned into Rt 15 Power Sports . He was also the service manager for many years their. His name is Ray Dunn 973-222-8794 Tell him Jim Scabet pointed you his way. You will not be dispointed.
Thank you for that information. I'm only about 30 miles South of Hackettstown.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I just saw Ray tonight, he is going to install my CB Radio and GPS. I told him some one may be giving him a call.
Ride Safe
Jim& Jim,
Pat G here, how are you guys?
Jim Scabet I guess you bought a wing???? :)
send me a PM wen you get time
Jim P,Ill call you later, on my way to the Dr.s..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts