GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good bone yard for Goldwing stuff?

I dropped my bike and it went past the case guards, broke my windshield and my left mirror & mirror housing.

I have a gold 2006

Would like to find a good condition mirror housing used. Honda is nuts what they want for a painted one.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Do a search for Fallen Cycles, they have an ebay store. Enter their store, click on Honda, select GL 1800 Goldwing, there should be about 15 pages of parts including several windshields with vents and a couple mirrors. Sorry to hear about your bike.

Reactions: lyle doverspike

·
Vendor
17,822 Posts

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
What color you have

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have used Mr monkey claw on eBay several times, always had good experiences with them.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Check with UncleJohn. Message him. He has a ton of used parts.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Dang! I wish I could get down there and pick it up, but too many irons in the fire right now. :frown2:
If you want I will check shipping to Lexington, you pay that, windshield still the same price for you, for the amount of tech advise you give on this forum.

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,372 Posts
If you want I will check shipping to Lexington, you pay that, windshield still the same price for you, for the amount of tech advise you give on this forum.
That’s a generous offer. I guess the question is, will a 12 windshield fit my 04? Ummmm...

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,372 Posts
TD - if you can't answer that question yourself, you may need to relinquish your GL1800 medical license!:joke:
I hear ya! It’s just the thought that the fairing on the 2012 has a much different look to it and I haven’t paid enough attention to it to know if the shields shape changed enough to still fit the contour of the old garnish. I don’t have a 12 near by that I can look at either, so the Doc is flying blind! :surprise:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts