GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me identify this part. I would like to add chrome pieces to match the saddle bags and trunk.

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
go to partzilla web paige and go to fische and look up part #

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Here you go.

20190424_153921.jpg 20190424_153445.jpg

·
Registered
960 Posts
Not sure if any one makes straight chrome replacements for the mouldings you want. I dont believe either ShowChrome or Kuryakyn do and they are probably the biggest 2 sellers of anything Chrome for the Goldwings. The closest thing I found was these lower air dam with LED's. Not sure if you wanted lighted but take a look:

You could also replace the wraparound moulding on the saddlebags and trunk with the same martini LED accents to make it all match.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
dmac601:: I think I have on my 07 what you are looking for . They are Kuryakyn:: Saddlebag bottom trim moldings, PN# 3212 unlighted & 3213 lighted They are chrome and wrap around bottom edge of saddle bags replacing the oem ones. I have the 3212 unlighted, they are in 2 pieces one for rear and long one for the side. Search Kury website for photos, they have a small parallel fin that sticks out from the side that is kinda hard to find in a photo. Hope this helps. Any questions give me a click .

EDIT:: I cannot find those pn#'s on the Kury sight, They may be obsolete!!! Big Bike Parts none either , All just have the lighted ones..
Can anyone help me identify this part. I would like to add chrome pieces to match the saddle bags and trunk.

View attachment 367021

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help everyone. I thought they might be obsolete. Might try the Martini lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts