GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a rear tire ASAP so I can get home to Tulsa. Anyone out there? Call me @ ***-***-****, or reply to this thread.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Rear tire needed -----

Mrbill, Bump to the top.

Best wishes.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just saw your message at midnight, will call you in the mourning
I have a used rear tire at Sikeston mo. 50 miles east of Poplar Bluff.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I need a rear tire ASAP so I can get home to Tulsa. Anyone out there? Call me @ 918-899-9055, or reply to this thread.
Monday morning go to the Honda shop on the north side of the city, on the west side of the road, on the highway runnning north and south. Bet they have a tire for you. Of course it will be a motorcycle tire.

Dan l

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for offering to help

Just saw your message at midnight, will call you in the mourning
I have a used rear tire at Sikeston mo. 50 miles east of Poplar Bluff.
Thanks again for the offer.. We have it under control as I told you on the phone..

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not open on Mondays

Monday morning go to the Honda shop on the north side of the city, on the west side of the road, on the highway runnning north and south. Bet they have a tire for you. Of course it will be a motorcycle tire.

Dan l
We were able to contact Bluff Honda's owner and they came in today (even though they were closed) to help us with a new tire. Great people there.. :bow:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Problem solved

Case closed, problem solved, on the road again. :thumbup:
A big Thanks, Bluff Honda polaris for your help.. :thumbup:

·
Registered
513 Posts
mrbill,

glad to hear that Bluff Honda,,,had a fresh donut,,and EVEN came in when closed to put the TARE on for you. Would you do the same for them,,,in a pinch???,,,:)
Back on the road again,,,cool!
BTW: Do you know any of the Hillenburg's in BA?

take care,
BC

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I need a rear tire ASAP so I can get home to Tulsa. Anyone out there? Call me @ ***-***-****, or reply to this thread.
I see that you are a GWRRA member. All you have to do is get out your Gold Book. I have used it a couple of times and have always found friendly and helpful people.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts