GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help. Have a friend who has wrecked his Wing, mostly cosmetic damage, and he is need of locating a reliable dealer for repairs. He lives near Birmingham, Alabama and is willing to travel to MS, GA, TN, and AL.

Anyone have any firsthand experience with Lake Hill Motors in Corinth, MS or Southern Honda in Chatanooga?

I am posting for him since he is not a Board Member but he does monitor the Board.

Thanks your help!

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
They're not all bad. I have no knowledge of the two dealers mentioned but I had a great buying experience with the Honda dealers in Searcy, AR and their sister store in Shawnee, OK. I negotiated the deal by phone with the AR store and took delivery on OK. Everyone was 100% professional.

I didn't buy from my local dealer in Lubbock, TX but the dealership has honest and professional parts and service departments. I trust the GW tech 100%.

·
Registered
908 Posts
My 2 cents worth...

I bought a bike from the Chattanooga dealer many years ago and had no problems. Never used their service dept. I use Lawrenceville (GA) Honda. Have bought 2 bikes and used their service dept a couple of time with no complaints (other than $$$$!). Seem to be good people.

http://www.lhyonline.com/

·
Registered
271 Posts
Southern Honda PowerSports in Chattanooga is good. They have installed several options as well as worked on the bike. Their two Goldwing mechanics have been there for several years. They have done excellent work on my bike.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've had good experience with Honda of Chattanooga (not the same as Southern Honda). I last dealt with them in 2005.

I also recommend Honda of Cool Springs in Franklin, Tennessee. I bought my 2012 GL1800 there. Four years ago they did good work on my ST1100.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
why dont you contact "wingstuff" thru his website. He is north side of tampa.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts