GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing the Kennedy GPSet in my '03 and need to know the location of the intercom's weather'booted pigtail and the bike's mating plug. I would check out Fred's photos but I can't get through. Help and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[And thanks again, BD.]

·
Registered
601 Posts
Follow your headset connection into the left pocket (under the pocket). When you get to the end of that cable, there will be a connector. That's where the GPSet goes in line.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
You are welcome Dan.

Now if I was there, I could put it back, the way it came out. It is pretty simple plug and play. without looking at it though, I CRS!.

Hope that you have played with the GPS, and have a general understanding of it.

Dr. Rob and I were in NYC today, and his SP III saved our bacon a couple of times.

All the Best Dan.

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Chien de Toro. [Does the literal translation of that imply anything?] And thanks, Bill. I'm sure I'll be able to do it easily. I have played with it a little at a time and I know I'll get it by the time I can get out and on the long rides.

Jimmy from Marco Island called to confirm Bill's directions and I discovered one of my cords actually came to you from him and now to me. Small world. Jimmie is stopping by on his way to the Hoot. So he can say hi.

Ta ta for now.

D.D. le Roi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts