GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you thing? Is it worth putting in to production. Wording under art could be , On a prayer and a wing OR Performance meets Luxury OR Tire Burnin, Peg Dragin Luxury Monster!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Produce it how? As a sticker? A screen print? A decal? An emblem? A stencil? A photograph? A little more info would be helpful plus you may want to check to make sure you're not violating any trademarks or copyrights. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Might sell, it could be a bumper sticker or decal and caption could be
"MY OTHER RIDE IS A GOLD WING"
you could even leave the 1800 part off so all gold wing riders could use it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have to see some real interest before printing anything. But this could be printed on most common things printed on. I think first run would be Sweat shirts, Ts, Hoodies. Im just sick of seeing the same OLD stuff. Industry needs a breath of new air. I will be printing some for my wife and I in hopes of showing it around creating interest. More art on its way.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Go to your local Harley Dealer and see what Real T Shirts look like.

Then copy them, and just put "Goldwing" somewhere under, or merged into the Art Work.

Ohhhh, I bet I shouldn't have said that. :cry:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Yeah, I know....I am crazy..

I see all kinds of decals,photos, etc. depicting bald eagles but have yet to see one that depicts the common black vulture or "buzzard." I have watched these birds for long periods of time and am amazed at their soaring ability and the affection sometimes shown in flight for their mate
(nuzzling, etc). At least it would be something different.:coffee1::shrug:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go to your local Harley Dealer and see what Real T Shirts look like.

Then copy them, and just put "Goldwing" somewhere under, or merged into the Art Work.

Ohhhh, I bet I shouldn't have said that. :cry:
If I were to go to a harley dealer it would be to lay black lines in their repair lanes not to look at their regurgitated art work! Say you seam to be a trustable critic is the GWRRA emblem a eagle, osprey or a griffin.... And I know the art is just fair at best.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Might sell, it could be a bumper sticker or decal and caption could be
"MY OTHER RIDE IS A GOLD WING"
you could even leave the 1800 part off so all gold wing riders could use it
Or....

"My other ride weighs 900 pounds and is topless!"

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
If I were to go to a harley dealer it would be to lay black lines in their repair lanes not to look at their regurgitated art work! Say you seam to be a trustable critic is the GWRRA emblem a eagle, osprey or a griffin.... And I know the art is just fair at best.
Was not criticizing your art work. It is nicely done.:yes1:
I thought you were asking for suggestions.:shrug:

I don't know what the Bird is for sure, but I know it is a pain to draw.
I drew up a Cad Program for my CNC, where I have made parts, and engraved "Da Bird" into them. (Tag Frames, M/C Covers, etc.)

If you would like a copy, I will try to save it into a format you can open and e-mail it to you. Although your artwork is just as nice as mine.

You will have to admit that Honda is very limited in designs and art work.
Wing Stuff has some shirts on the market, but not many.
Harley has thousands.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Harry thanks for responding for good or bad. Makes no difference. I was told by a GWRRA leader that theirs is a griffin. As for so little art for goldwings. Thats why I would like to try and do something a little different. This is my first time using paint shop on my PC instead of drawing. I received good words by some so I thought I would put it on the forum. It needs alot of touch up hell I might even change it. Thanks again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts