GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Cute graphic!

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, I love my ****-O-Pegs!

I live on the coast and there's not a hint of a problem with the chrome after nearly a year; the service and fitting suggestions from Dan & Co. helped me to decide on the correct model for my long legs -- on the first try; and I have done 2 (two) Saddle Sore 1000 rides in the past 6 months and, thanks to the ****-O-Pegs, I was NEVER uncomfortable.

I can't tell you how many times I've had other riders walk up and ask me about them. They remark about the beautiful chrome finish and the placement (on the vertical engine guards was my choice).

GO ****-O!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
need'em...........can't afford'em. :?

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,551 Posts
Cute graphic!

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, I love my ****-O-Pegs!

I live on the coast and there's not a hint of a problem with the chrome after nearly a year
The chrome on my set of ****-O-Pegs is 7 years old and still looks new like and all I do is wash them with soapy water...often.... and use wax/cleaner spray on the chrome....just goes to show that chromed aluminum can be durable if the chroming process is done right.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The chrome on my set of ****-O-Pegs is 7 years old and still looks new like and all I do is wash them with soapy water...often.... and use wax/cleaner spray on the chrome....just goes to show that chromed aluminum can be durable if the chroming process is done right.
You are right there. Who ever does the chrome for them is top notch.:bow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts