1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
go ride the twisty's,wait,ahh ,,,nevermind

·
Registered
323 Posts
:doorag: We will be there. The Daytona 200 is something to see, friday night this year. Ride out to the Harley dealer, lots of vendors and sights. Also, if interested, theres a vintage bike auction.:p

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Spend at least one night on Main St. Gold Wing venders on Us 1 at the Sunshine Mall and at the New Smyrna Airpirt. I like the Iron Horse on 1 in Ormond Beach. They have a raised cat-walk in the rear and it is a great place to watch the nuts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Lots of vendors at the speedway. Also, lot of different bikes to test ride. Better to get there during the week because there is no waiting for test rides. Rode a Boss Hoss last year and that was a blast.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
meet me at the iron horse saloon in ormund beach. I'll buy the first round. pm or e-mail me for phone number.

10pm Friday night cruise of main street -- you guys are cruel! I suggest you get to main street a bit earlier. Many of the shops close earlier cause there is quite a bit of drinkin and drunks out at night. (Okay -- lotta drinking, lotta drunks out at all times, but not bad during dad.)

Be patient with all. The ride down main street will be slow -- nasty traffic. I HEAVILY suggest you travel EASTBOUND on mainstreet as you will not be able to get onto main street from northbound A1A and southbound A1a backs up something fierce.

Burn out pit at Ironhorse saloon in Orm. Beach.

Coleslaw wrestleing at the Cabbage Patch

GREAT DEALS to be had at not only the GW sports, but at the Tomoka Farms Swap Meet / Flea Market as well!!!

Demo rides and demonstrations at the Daytona Speedway. You can even ride your bike to the in field under turn 4. Place is quite busy but TONS to do here including watching the Ride Like A Pro team. (Next to Harley "vendor booth" at the speedway.) I will be performing a couple of times with them.

It's florida.... be prepared for water, as well as what we floridians call cold-snaps. Nothing new to be in 30 degree temps at night during bike week.

In 20 years, I still have not seen all there is to see during bike week and I am always there for the week.

Want lights? -- see my buddies at Rumbling Pride. They will be setup at the ironhorse saloon.

Wear eye protection, wear a helmet during this event, even if you can't stand em.

Cops have been known to be hard core on some of the rules down there.

If your bike(s) have any blue lights.... make sure you have a way to turn em off and still ride. (Daytona Beach PD can be more than hard core about blue lights. and it's a $91 ticket)

OH YEAH -- you have to visit Destination Daytona. JP Cycles is there as well as the world's LARGEST Harley dealership. It's worth checking out. 150 acres of biker-rama!!!

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Hell man, I will be there 2 days and see all listed. What else you got ??:bow:

meet me at the iron horse saloon in ormund beach. I'll buy the first round. pm or e-mail me for phone number.

10pm Friday night cruise of main street -- you guys are cruel! I suggest you get to main street a bit earlier. Many of the shops close earlier cause there is quite a bit of drinkin and drunks out at night. (Okay -- lotta drinking, lotta drunks out at all times, but not bad during dad.)

Be patient with all. The ride down main street will be slow -- nasty traffic. I HEAVILY suggest you travel EASTBOUND on mainstreet as you will not be able to get onto main street from northbound A1A and southbound A1a backs up something fierce.

Burn out pit at Ironhorse saloon in Orm. Beach.

Coleslaw wrestleing at the Cabbage Patch

GREAT DEALS to be had at not only the GW sports, but at the Tomoka Farms Swap Meet / Flea Market as well!!!

Demo rides and demonstrations at the Daytona Speedway. You can even ride your bike to the in field under turn 4. Place is quite busy but TONS to do here including watching the Ride Like A Pro team. (Next to Harley "vendor booth" at the speedway.) I will be performing a couple of times with them.

It's florida.... be prepared for water, as well as what we floridians call cold-snaps. Nothing new to be in 30 degree temps at night during bike week.

In 20 years, I still have not seen all there is to see during bike week and I am always there for the week.

Want lights? -- see my buddies at Rumbling Pride. They will be setup at the ironhorse saloon.

Wear eye protection, wear a helmet during this event, even if you can't stand em.

Cops have been known to be hard core on some of the rules down there.

If your bike(s) have any blue lights.... make sure you have a way to turn em off and still ride. (Daytona Beach PD can be more than hard core about blue lights. and it's a $91 ticket)

OH YEAH -- you have to visit Destination Daytona. JP Cycles is there as well as the world's LARGEST Harley dealership. It's worth checking out. 150 acres of biker-rama!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hell man, I will be there 2 days and see all listed. What else you got ??:bow:
Demo bike rides

tatoo parlors and contests

vendors of all persuasions

bikini bike washes

fantastic custom bikes

fantastic custom babes

free oil changes

bands

bikini contests

stunt bike demos

precision drill team demos

massages

no snow

some nice rides north and west of DB

·
Registered
664 Posts
Has everyone forgotten about ?

Short Track races during the week.
SuperCross on Friday.
Road Race on Sunday
I haven't forgotten.
I'll be at the 200 and the Flat Track races.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Remarkable.........

Bring Eye Drops. You won't believe some of the sights and they will hurt your vision. Ringling Bros. say they have "The Greatest Show on Earth". It can't hold a candle to Bike Week. Bring your camera.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts