GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I was rear ended while we rode hyw I-80 near Morristown, NJ, 2 month ago during our first day of coast to coast ride. After emergency room treatment, we flight back to Israel where we live, and able to continue our healing process.
The insurance co. payed us the dammage and a member of this board from tenneesee is reay to fix the GW for me.
I need to know how could I arrange such a shipment from NJ to Tenneese. I appreciate you help.
Thank you.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was on my way to West Virginia that day and I saw your accident on I-80, I pulled over and saw you on the ground and your red wing on its side next to you, I pulled over and wanted to help but there was already a lot of police and ambulance, so I thought I would only be on their way. I would like to help this time, so let me know how. I live in NJ and I can help, don't have a trailer but I can give extra pair of hands. Hope you heal soon.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was on my way to West Virginia that day and I saw your accident on I-80, I pulled over and saw you on the ground and your red wing on its side next to you, I pulled over and wanted to help but there was already a lot of police and ambulance, so I thought I would only be on their way. I would like to help this time, so let me know how. I live in NJ and I can help, don't have a trailer but I can give extra pair of hands. Hope you heal soon.
Wow! it is so amaizing you were there!
There is a motorcycle trailer in Hackensuck, NJ available for me. Could you think of someone who would be willing to tow the bike to Tenneesse? No need to say that I will be happy to pay all expances.
Than you,
Dan.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yup, it is amaizing. I saw your wife too, she was running around very nurveous and when I approached her (I wanted to ask her if I can help with anything) she probobly did not see me as she was too stressed out and busy on the phone, most likely contacting relatives. I also wanted to take a picture of the accident but at the time I didn't think that was appropriate, now I'm thinking you would probably want to see what it looked like. Anyways, back to your bike, few of my friends come mind who will be able to drive the trailer, let me make a few phone cals and I'll get back to you. I'll also pm you my number as well.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Yup, it is amaizing. I saw your wife too, she was running around very nurveous and when I approached her (I wanted to ask her if I can help with anything) she probobly did not see me as she was too stressed out and busy on the phone, most likely contacting relatives. I also wanted to take a picture of the accident but at the time I didn't think that was appropriate, now I'm thinking you would probably want to see what it looked like. Anyways, back to your bike, few of my friends come mind who will be able to drive the trailer, let me make a few phone cals and I'll get back to you. I'll also pm you my number as well.
Good man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, it is amaizing. I saw your wife too, she was running around very nurveous and when I approached her (I wanted to ask her if I can help with anything) she probobly did not see me as she was too stressed out and busy on the phone, most likely contacting relatives..
Yes it is her no doubt. On the other hand who could blame her beeing involve in such a crashe and finding me unconsciousness just few minutes earlier.
Thank you for what you are doing for me.
Dan.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
How did you make out with your transportation issue? Where in Tenn. are you taking it to? I didn't see this post until recently. The main post went away.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is really incredible. A total stranger step up and offered to tow my bike all the way from NJ to Tennessee. He refused any payment or rewards. I am really over helmed by the kindness of this rider.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I'm glad things are working out for you. Hats off to your assistant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts