GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that just bought a used '02 GL1800 trike. Previous work in the hazard switch area has destroyed that switch. Is there a source at all for these? I've looked at our sponsor's site and Bike Bandit. Both want to sell the entire cluster as a package. Since this is a trike that hazard switch is the only thing really active except for the head light adjuster. Seems JUST WRONG to force someone to spend that kind of money for one swithch.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Try Electical Connections. They are sponsers on this sight.

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
I have a friend that just bought a used '02 GL1800 trike. Previous work in the hazard switch area has destroyed that switch. Is there a source at all for these? I've looked at our sponsor's site and Bike Bandit. Both want to sell the entire cluster as a package. Since this is a trike that hazard switch is the only thing really active except for the head light adjuster. Seems JUST WRONG to force someone to spend that kind of money for one swithch.
... have you seen Waldo's post?

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246296

Dennis

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the help folks!!!! I talked with my friend and we've decided to do the RadioShack switch mod. We'll kill two birds with one stone. For the life of me I've never understood why Honda designed the hazard light circuit to only be active with the ignition on. That is just plain stupid!!!

Thanks again everyone...

·
Registered
389 Posts
GoldRush:
try this link, they have a used cluster

http://stores.ebay.com/PinWall-Cycl...b=6198696&_sid=12458664&_trksid=p4634.c0.m309

1 - 7 of 7 Posts