GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find a pair of sunglasses that I could put on and remove full face helmet without having to open shield and remove sunglasses.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Good luck......

·
Registered
246 Posts
Is there such a thing? Let me kow, if you find one. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Try These...

I have about 3 dozen pairs of these in different styles, colors and sizes. Very clear and an nice close fit. Keeps out the pollen :thumbup: very well also. I use the yellow/amber at night, clear for indoor working with tools and of course, the dark ones for the bike during day. Very thin at the temples.
With shipping and all, I usually pay about $2 each on the whole order and give some to riding buddies who all love them.

http://www.starsafetytrading.com/2/3881/Mirage

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
There are two good brand that I have found. My favorites are at Wal-Mart and they are about $17 a pair. I cannot remember the brand, but I will look later and post another message. The best feature is that the ear rails are so cheap and flimsy they easily bend and give when you put on or take off your helmet, and, the lenses are pretty decent.

My second favorite are Foster Grant Sport. These are only $10 and you can find them at AutoZone, and probably some other retailers as well.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Ever think about goggles? HDL, Dennis Kirk, cycle shops sell many different 1's. $15-$20 & up.
the hobo

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
How about 'Transition' Contacts? Never a problem.

A

·
0 Posts
I've been wearing these for several years now. Not cheap at ~$100 but nice. THey have a warranty that for around $20-$25 they will replace them if they break. I had a nose pad come off and they sent me new frames. The frames have vents and the lenses are interchangable. No problems with putting them on before or after the helmet. See my avatar on the left.

http://www.nativeyewear.com/style/view/9

1 - 9 of 9 Posts